“Relaxed through your pregnancy, fit after birth.”
This whole body training with focus on on back, pelvic floor and abs supports you during your pregnancy and after birth.
The especially for pregnant and moms designed program, based on the Pilates method, keeps you fit and makes you strong for the physical challenges.
The training is safe, strengthen and releases/relaxes you and your baby. Just because you are not allowed to crunches, doesn’t mean you can’t have strong abs during and after pregnancy.
während und nach der Schwangerschaft haben kannst.
Marshmallow-belly, soft ligaments and joints, hormonal and emotional chaos, sleep deprevation: After birth it is essential to build up your body again and get it ready for the new physical challenges and daily routine/life with your growing little one.
For moms with diastatis recti (abdominal separation), back pain or a weak pelvic floor the EMS training is super efficient with a deep impact.
Zum Personal Training darf dein Baby selbstverständlich auch mitgenommen werden.
Roll one quiet ball? Sure not!
Sport during the pregnancy has a positive effect on you and your baby. As a mom of two, Jenny knows that every pregnancy is and feels different from week to week. She worked out each time regularly till her due date and got educated for pre and post-natal in the USA and Switzerland.
- circulation and metabolism get activated and therefore the oxygen supply gets improved
- side effects like back pain, constipation, varicose venes, thrombosis or water retentions could be prevented and possibly alleviated
- reduces risk of pregnancy diabetes and C-section
- positive effect on babys’ heart, brain/memory, and shape
- a good condition and healthy pelvic floor help while giving birth
- quicker bounce back and back into shape after birth
- positive effect on hormonal balance (against baby blues)